Our specifically designed gypsum cement will establish a hard and stable surface as a foundation for any type of flooring. The gypsum cement is the perfect non-structural base to apply over wood and concrete subflooring.
What Gypsum Cement Is Used For:
- Commercial building projects
- Multi-family & assisted living
- Residential homes
- Fire ratings between floor
- Floor leveling
- Radiant over heating coils
- Heat radiation
- PSI ranges from 2,500 – 7,000
- Sound control (noise reduction)
- Fire resistance
- Smooth and level surface to apply your finish floor goods
At SCS, we strive to exceed all of our customers’ expectations. Give us a call today for services including self-leveling cement, concrete toppings, sound attenuation, and more only at Streets of Chicago Services.