In construction or renovation, our team utilizes non-structural lightweight and concrete pea gravel. This cement type product can produce between PSI ranges from 3,000 – 5,000 at four weeks. The product itself may be installed over any type of material such as a wood or concrete subfloor with a magnesium darby or steel trowel finish. Our team works with a lightweight and pea gravel concrete to give a fresh and smooth finish look.
SCS utilizes pea gravel concrete in order to:
- Give your floors a level and smooth surface for any type of flooring to finish
- PSI ranges 3,000 to 5,000
Concrete toppings are usually used in:
- Commercial building projects,
- Multi-family, assisted living, and residential homes
- Parking garages
- We also offer concrete pumping services. Please call for more info.
At SCS, we strive to exceed all of our customers’ expectations. For more information, contact us at Streets of Chicago Services.